- Print the blank Incident Report form from Yardi.
Community Manager Dashboard> Incident Report> Print to Screen
2. Complete the Incident Report in full, sign & date the report.
3. Scan and upload the completed report and save to your desktop.
4. Attach the report to either the Resident, Unit or Property as appropriate.
Data> Attachment> Upload> Choose File> Upload>Type = Incident Report
5. Upload the WAV file to the resident record as an attachment and label the Type = WAV-IR.
6. Go to Residential Correspondence and print or email either the ‘SMP Awareness Letter No SO’ (No Security Officer) or the ‘SMP Awareness Letter SO’ to the tenant(s), the letter will auto attach to the resident record.
Reports> Resident> Residential Correspondence
*Be Sure to Select the Print Blank Checkbox or the letter will not print!
7. Go into the Attachments on the Resident Screen and label the letter Type as ‘Incident Report’.
Resident Screen> Data> Attachments
- Create a memo to the resident record labeled ‘Incident Report’ with a description of the incident and the steps taken to document it.
Resident Screen> Data. Memo
- Email, Attachment and Memo Analytics can be used for reporting on this process. Analytics> Operations